Online Speed Dating » Singles in Pekin, United States » Page - 3

Singles in Pekin, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
Donnie , 46, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesOutdoor Activies
Favorite MusicCountry & Western
mitch , 29, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
Dating Statussingle
More About Meu want to know ask
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesAuto mechanics
Favorite MoviesACTION MOVIES
Where You Were Raisedpeoria
Others Noticemy eyes
Favorite Foodany
Favorite Placesany where
Friday or Saturday Nights Iclubbing
Life Goalshaving a family
mark , 51, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
Dating Statusfun
More About Meoutgoin
kathy , 44, Female seeking Male, Pekin, IL
Dating Statussingle
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesThe Country Music Block on Yardsellr, Working, Love to Spend Time With My Famly, Love to Read
Political Affiliationnone
Favorite MusicKelly Clarkson, REO Speedwagon, Juliet Simms, Jermaine Paul, Jamar Rogers, Miranda Lambert, Nickelback Burn It to the Ground, Blake Shelton, Shania Twain, shanaia twain, Sugarland
Favorite MoviesThe Sitter | DVD & Blu-ray Rentals for The Sitter from Redbox, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Smurfs (2011) | DVD & Blu-ray Rentals for The Smurfs (2011) from Redbox, Footloose, The Switch, Coyote Ugly
Where You Were RaisedGlasford, Illinois
Others NoticeKINDNESS
Favorite Foodpizza
Favorite Places?
Subjects You Think Aboutfinding mr.right
Friday or Saturday Nights Ihome or work
Life Goalsto be a good mother/ a good wife to someone
Bradley , 43, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
Dating StatusAre You There?
More About MeIm a single parent who is looking for a lady that does not play games,does not have tatoos and piercings caked all over,isnt a drug infested boozehound,and acts somewhat mature with decent morals and values.With that said I just weeded out about 98% of you.The other 2% can come and see me.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesI like sporting events, watch movies,take walks,surf the net
Political Affiliationdont care
Who I Would Like to MeetIm looking for someone out there hopefully on this earth that can accept someone for who they are,not based on what they have or dont have.Someone who is stable,grounded,and has some morals and decent values.{
Favorite MusicRock, Pop Rock, Hard Rock
Favorite TV ShowsCelebrity Apprentice Undercover Boss most any
Favorite MoviesScary, Thrillers
Favorite BooksReaders Digest Parade Magazine
Favorite QuotesIm not here
Where You Were Raisedin a house
Others Noticehow skinny I am
Skills/Talentstoo many to list here
Favorite FoodPeanut Butter and Chocolate
Favorite Placeswhere there is Pizza
Subjects You Think AboutHow do people talk on their cell phones and drive? They can't!
Friday or Saturday Nights Iat home
Life Goalsto see my son lead a productive life and be happy For me to keep my bills paid and stay healthy
SecretWhy would i tell?
Barb , 67, Female seeking Male, Pekin, IL
Favorite Musiccountry , bob seager
Favorite MoviesReality movie
Favorite Booksnewspaper
Where You Were Raisedpeoria , ill
Others Noticemy sense of humor
Favorite Foodsteak
Favorite Placesany steak house and love steak n shake
dylan , 20, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
Favorite MusicCreed
Favorite TV ShowsThe Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park
Where You Were Raisedgoshen
Others Noticebody type
Favorite Foodalll
Favorite Placesanywhere
Friday or Saturday Nights Iprobley home
Claudette , 23, Female seeking Male, Pekin, IL
Favorite MusicEmienem
Favorite TV ShowsDays of Our Lives, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2
Favorite MoviesTwilight saga, The Vow
Favorite BooksNothin Really
Where You Were Raisedpekin illinois
Others Noticemy bubble butt and my eyes
Favorite Foodpizza chocolate wine and mikes hard lemonade
Favorite Placesred lobster china village
Friday or Saturday Nights Imy house or at my friends house
Randy , 26, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL
More About MeIm very outgoin and awsum listener and i do like to just hang out and avoid drama, i promise i can make you laugh
Hobbies / Interests / Activitiesjust chillin out and having a good time
Who I Would Like to MeetJust someone that is real and can taLK to without drama at all. Who likes to social with people
Favorite MusicBreaking benjamin and three days grace
Favorite TV ShowsSmallville/ pawn stars/ anything on the history channel really
Favorite Moviescomedy but action as well but lil of all isnt bad
Favorite FoodALLL food is awsum lol
Favorite Placesmall or just anywhere with a good time
Friday or Saturday Nights IChillin and havin an Awsum time lol
Life GoalsTo make more money DUH
Aaron L Martin , 44, Male seeking Female, Pekin, IL

By Ethnicity
By Languages
English (207)
Spanish (10)