Online Speed Dating » Singles in Box Elder, United States » Page - 4

Singles in Box Elder, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
allison , 20, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
More About Mei like others to find ot for their selves.everybody has their own mystery
Who I Would Like to Meethonest.trusting.caring.likes to explore.and never puts his self down
Favorite MoviesMYSTERY
Where You Were Raisedmobile,alabama
Others Noticeim honest friendly nd usually good to get alng takes alot to piss me off
Favorite Foodanything italian
Friday or Saturday Nights Iusually would find me with my family
lori , 43, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Dating Statusits a dirty horse but somebody has to ride it
More About Mefunny personallity,loyal, smart, witty
Hobbies / Interests / Activitieswork oncomputer take walk at sunset
Political Affiliationnone
Who I Would Like to Meeti look fora guy with a good heart
Favorite Music80's music actually all kinds but jazz
Favorite TV Shows70"s show
Favorite Moviescomedy,drama,suspense
Favorite Booksnews
Favorite Quotesits a dirty horse but somebody must ride it!
Where You Were Raiseddallas texas
Favorite Foodmexicanfood,chocolate
Favorite Placesokinawa,japan
Friday or Saturday Nights Idepends
Life Goalsto buildalifeof things that when i pass i can take with me not material
Secretmust have a good appetite for intimacy
James , 27, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, MT
Where You Were Raisedrocky boy montana
Bethany SantosDelgado , 24, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI am a hard worker. I like to get things done once i start them. I am pretty organized. I keep my promises. Ive always been loyal faithful and trustworthy to everyone i know and love
Who I Would Like to Meetfaithful, loyalty, trustworthy, honest, helpful, clean n organized, responsible
Where You Were RaisedNebraska
Others NoticeHow happy and outgoing i am
Favorite FoodTacos!
Life GoalsBe the best mother i can be. Finish School. Not have to worry about money or stress about getting what we need to survive
Mike , 63, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, MT
kyle , 19, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About Memy features
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesSleeeping, Hiking
Political Affiliationdont have one
Who I Would Like to Meetlove
Favorite MusicRock
Favorite TV Showsduck dynasty, Ridiculousness
Favorite MoviesFast & Furious 6
Favorite BooksTo Kill a Mockingbird
Where You Were Raisedjacksonville florida
Others Noticemy face
Favorite Foodice cream pizza
Favorite Placesrio de janeiro
Friday or Saturday Nights Ihome with friends
liz barden , 49, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Political AffiliationYes.
Who I Would Like to MeetN/A
Where You Were RaisedSturgis.
Others Noticeall kind but black.
Favorite Foodall food's but strawberry.
Favorite Placesall Restaurant
Friday or Saturday Nights IAt home.
Mike , 27, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Dating StatusHi ladies
More About MeIm a nice cool guy
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesHangout With Friends, United States Army
Political Affiliationdont care
Who I Would Like to Meethonesty and respect
Favorite MusicRock and Country
Favorite TV ShowsThe Big Bang Theory, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, South Park, Lizard Lick Towing And Recovery, American Chopper, Full Throttle Saloon, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel
Favorite MoviesScary Movie 4
Favorite Quotesim right 98% of the time the other 2% fuck it
Where You Were RaisedRapid City, South Dakota
Others NoticeIm a good looking guy
Favorite Foodhamburgers on the grill and steak
Favorite PlacesLas Vegas
Secreti dont have secrets just ask anything
Michael Valentine , 24, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI am
Favorite Musicpop/hip hop
Favorite TV Showsbig bang theory
Favorite Movieshangovers
Favorite Placesmovies
Life Goalsto mary a beautiful women
jim , 32, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI like to make people laugh, help people when there down, and all in all make the poeple around me have fun.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesWatch a Good Movie
Political Affiliationdo not fallow politics
Who I Would Like to Meetsome one who is caring, loving, smart, fun, and likes me for me.
Favorite MusicCollective Soul
Favorite TV ShowsShameless on Showtime, Gold Rush
Favorite MoviesGoonies Never Say Die! <3
Favorite BooksBibble
Where You Were RaisedArizona
Others NoticeMy blue eyes and my smile.
Favorite Foodsea food
Favorite Placesmountains lakes and zoos
Friday or Saturday Nights Iwork or camping
Life Goalsto have a good home life and just enjoy being alive

By Ethnicity
By Religion
By Languages
English (65)