Online Speed Dating » Singles in Antelope, United States » Page - 3

Singles in Antelope, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
miss_ericalyn , 38, Female seeking Male, Antelope, CA
Brant Simmons , 40, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Where You Were Raisedsac
Others Noticewho really cares what others think... fuck um
Friday or Saturday Nights Ismoking something good
MARIO , 40, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
randy , 51, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Where You Were Raisedthe bay area
Others NoticeI always have a smile on my face I think thats what people notice first
nathan , 62, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Others NoticeMy eyes and my out going personality
daddy14 , 37, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Dating Statusopen minded and down for whatever
Who I Would Like to Meeta lady who can be real!!!!!!no matter what or how you thinl i would react if you keep it real u be suprised the outcome!!!!
Where You Were Raisedmonterey county
Others Noticemy presence for sure i shine like a star no matter were i go!
Mark , 51, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Dating StatusSingle Man !
Political AffiliationRepublican
Where You Were RaisedGarden Grove California
Others NoticeMy crystal blue eyes !
Friday or Saturday Nights IAt home waiting for you to arive for our " diner in date "
Life Goalsto see my childrens , children grow up and to have a son !
MANNY , 58, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA
More About MeI'm easy company no drama
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesBallroom dancing
Political Affiliationindependent
Who I Would Like to MeetI'm looking for a loyal, easy going partner who loves dancing
Favorite MusicBlues, rock, any
Favorite TV ShowsDancing with the stars
Favorite MoviesAction, adventure
Favorite BooksNewspaper
Where You Were Raisedoverseas
Others NoticeI'm friendly loyal easy going
Favorite FoodChicken, adobo
Favorite PlacesThunder valley restaurant
Friday or Saturday Nights IThe ballroom Sacramento
Life GoalsTo officially retire, travel around the USA
Kerri , 42, Female seeking Female, Antelope, CA
Dating StatusEnergetic, Funloving and Undersexed! LOL
More About MeI love to laugh and make others laugh as well. I am not shy and don't embarrass easily. My friends call me to cheer them up when they're feeling low and I'm happy to do that. I am energetic and fun. I don't mind dressing up for a night on the town, or wearing some overalls and getting down and dirty in the mud. I'm pretty versatile.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesAnything and Everything
Political AffiliationPolitics? Um, no thanks!
Who I Would Like to MeetI have found my soulmate...I'm just looking for a third person who's willing to help me give him his ultimate threesome fantasy---either temporary or on an occasional on-going basis based on how we all click. Should be sensual, erotic, into oral, massages and a lot of touching.
Favorite TV ShowsGreys Anatomy, LAW AND ORDER svu & CI, Two and a Half Men, The L Word
Favorite MoviesComedy
Favorite BooksHorror
Favorite QuotesTreat others as you would want them to treat you.
Where You Were RaisedOregon, Idaho and finally...California
Others NoticeMy bright smile, my charismatic character and my breasts! LOL
Skills/TalentsVery creative, energetic and eager to learn new things...in and out of the the bedroom! LOL
Favorite FoodSPICY FOODS ROCK!
Favorite PlacesTHE BEACH....LOVE LISTENING TO THE WAVES CRASH ON THE BEACH.
Subjects You Think AboutI spend 90% of my time thinking about and wanting sex. The other 10% is about family and responsibilities.
Friday or Saturday Nights IYOU NEVER KNOW!
Life GoalsTO BE HAPPY AND TREAT OTHERS AS I'D LIKE THEM TO TREAT ME.
SecretI love and adore my fiancee' as he's my soulmate, andI want to give him his Threesome fantasy---I'm very oral and sensual on top of being a lot of fun!
Terrance DeHoney , 24, Male seeking Female, Antelope, CA

By Languages
English (129)
Spanish (15)