Domenic , 40,
Male seeking Female,
Dating StatusMay I serenade you?
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesTime is too precious to be spare.
Favorite Quotes"99% of the population is asleep.The other 1% is in a constant state of amazement." Maybe I am amazed
Where You Were RaisedPittsburgh,PA
Skills/TalentsI jam like a wildman and sing. I enjoy giving more of myself to please a passionate lady than I expect in return.That in turn lights the horizon.
Favorite FoodI am diabetic,so cheesecake makes me crazy!! I love to feed desert to one another......SEXY!!
Favorite PlacesJamaica. Is everything irie???
Subjects You Think AboutMad passion with someone.The music doesn't stop in my head.Passion-Jamming-Passion-Outright sweaty love drops-Jamming-Youre skin against mine-all sweaty
Friday or Saturday Nights IJamming somewhere,making my boys laugh,Kissing a lady everywhere. I really have no interest as to what day it is.Why wait for the weekend when there is now?
Life GoalsTo live somewhere exotic within 5-10 years. Everyday involves my goals and passion.I do not have a job,I have my life's work. All this typing.......damn
SecretIve been playing guitar since age three. I can also sing. Anyone for a serenade?