Online Speed Dating » Singles in Box Elder, United States » White/Caucasian » Page - 3

Singles in Box Elder, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
Mike , 27, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Dating StatusHi ladies
More About MeIm a nice cool guy
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesHangout With Friends, United States Army
Political Affiliationdont care
Who I Would Like to Meethonesty and respect
Favorite MusicRock and Country
Favorite TV ShowsThe Big Bang Theory, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, South Park, Lizard Lick Towing And Recovery, American Chopper, Full Throttle Saloon, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel
Favorite MoviesScary Movie 4
Favorite Quotesim right 98% of the time the other 2% fuck it
Where You Were RaisedRapid City, South Dakota
Others NoticeIm a good looking guy
Favorite Foodhamburgers on the grill and steak
Favorite PlacesLas Vegas
Secreti dont have secrets just ask anything
Michael Valentine , 24, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI am
Favorite Musicpop/hip hop
Favorite TV Showsbig bang theory
Favorite Movieshangovers
Favorite Placesmovies
Life Goalsto mary a beautiful women
jim , 32, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI like to make people laugh, help people when there down, and all in all make the poeple around me have fun.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesWatch a Good Movie
Political Affiliationdo not fallow politics
Who I Would Like to Meetsome one who is caring, loving, smart, fun, and likes me for me.
Favorite MusicCollective Soul
Favorite TV ShowsShameless on Showtime, Gold Rush
Favorite MoviesGoonies Never Say Die! <3
Favorite BooksBibble
Where You Were RaisedArizona
Others NoticeMy blue eyes and my smile.
Favorite Foodsea food
Favorite Placesmountains lakes and zoos
Friday or Saturday Nights Iwork or camping
Life Goalsto have a good home life and just enjoy being alive
JOHN , 46, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Favorite MusicALL TYPES OF MUSIC BUT MOST ALL OLD ROCK
Favorite TV ShowsI LIKE ALL TYPES OF TV SHOW'S BUT MUST OF ALL MY SYFY SHOW'S
Favorite MoviesACTION , SCI-FI , IMPACT SHOW'S SOME HORROR MOVIES AND TV SERIES
Friday or Saturday Nights IHOME OR ON THE ROAD
Life GoalsTO BE HAPPY IN LIFE THAT IS MY GOAL IN MY LIFE
kris , 32, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Political Affiliationconservative
Where You Were Raisedwyo
Secretno
Kristen , 30, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
More About Mevery caring and understanding woman yet i'm very independent and know how to hold my own
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesDrive Around, Shooting, Hiking and Camping
Who I Would Like to Meetpatient and understanding who understands that i have a busy life
Favorite MusicRock, hip hop & rap
Favorite TV ShowsFamily Guy, Ridiculessness, Rob & Big, How I Met Your Mother
Favorite MoviesComedy
Where You Were RaisedRapid City
Others Noticemy eyes
Favorite Foodchocolate
Favorite Placesthe black hills
Friday or Saturday Nights Ieither at home or out with friends
Life Goalsto finish school and make something of myself
Stephanie , 26, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Dating Statusfun loving country blonde
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesHorses and everything that goes with it
Where You Were RaisedAll over im a military brat
Skills/Talentstraining horses
Favorite Foodsteak
Friday or Saturday Nights Isitting at home watching a good movie with my boys
SecretI am BI if you dont like it then leave!
diane berry , 58, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Hobbies / Interests / Activitiesbowling. darts
Political Affiliationrepublician
Favorite Music50s 60s oldies and country
Favorite TV ShowsForensic evidence
Favorite BooksCookbooks. Bible
Where You Were RaisedStPAUL Minn
Others Noticemy hair
Favorite Foodtexas road house
Favorite PlacesNashville
Subjects You Think Aboutretireing
Friday or Saturday Nights Iwork
Brittany , 19, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Steven Schwinger , 21, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Dating Statussingle
More About MeI love to work with my hands and I'm loving, gently, and caring.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesFISHING, HUNTING, CAMPING, BIKNG, AND WORKING ON OLD TRUCKS.
Political Affiliationnone
Who I Would Like to Meetsomeone who will lesten to me when i talk to them
Favorite MusicJOHNNY CASH
Favorite TV ShowsNCIS
Favorite MoviesOLD COUNTRY WESTERN
Favorite BooksNONE
Favorite FoodDON'T HAVE ONE
Favorite PlacesROME
Friday or Saturday Nights ICLUB
Life GoalsI want to live with a wife and have 3or4 kids. But take it slow at frist

By Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
« Back to all options
By Religion
By Languages
English (47)