Online Speed Dating » Singles in Box Elder, United States » White/Caucasian » Page - 2

Singles in Box Elder, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
katy , 20, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI can be very sweet and nice
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesWatch movies or play games
Who I Would Like to MeetI like a man who can respect a girl treat them right doesn't cheat or lie or abuse who keeps what he says and knows how to spoil a girl who can support a womens needs and wants
Favorite MusicRap rock some 80's
Favorite TV ShowsCastle bones ncis
Favorite MoviesFuuny and horror
Where You Were Raisedblack hawk SD
Others NoticeMy eyes
Favorite FoodI like punkin pie and itilian chiness food mexican
Favorite PlacesMall walmart
Friday or Saturday Nights IHome or friends
Life GoalsTo meet the right guy
Matt , 28, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Favorite MusicI like country but i listen to everything
Favorite TV ShowsNcis the walking dead, big bang theory,
Favorite MoviesPretty much all movies
Favorite FoodI like to cook so just about everything
Friday or Saturday Nights II'm down for anything
Jason , 40, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Favorite MusicI like them all.
Friday or Saturday Nights INot doing much. would like to meet someone.
allison , 20, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
More About Mei like others to find ot for their selves.everybody has their own mystery
Who I Would Like to Meethonest.trusting.caring.likes to explore.and never puts his self down
Favorite MoviesMYSTERY
Where You Were Raisedmobile,alabama
Others Noticeim honest friendly nd usually good to get alng with.it takes alot to piss me off
Favorite Foodanything italian
Friday or Saturday Nights Iusually would find me with my family
lori , 43, Female seeking Male, Box Elder, SD
Dating Statusits a dirty horse but somebody has to ride it
More About Mefunny personallity,loyal, smart, witty
Hobbies / Interests / Activitieswork oncomputer take walk at sunset
Political Affiliationnone
Who I Would Like to Meeti look fora guy with a good heart
Favorite Music80's music actually all kinds but jazz
Favorite TV Shows70"s show
Favorite Moviescomedy,drama,suspense
Favorite Booksnews
Favorite Quotesits a dirty horse but somebody must ride it!
Where You Were Raiseddallas texas
Skills/Talentscomputers,decorating
Favorite Foodmexicanfood,chocolate
Favorite Placesokinawa,japan
Friday or Saturday Nights Idepends
Life Goalsto buildalifeof things that when i pass i can take with me not material
Secretmust have a good appetite for intimacy
Mike , 27, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Dating StatusHi ladies
More About MeIm a nice cool guy
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesHangout With Friends, United States Army
Political Affiliationdont care
Who I Would Like to Meethonesty and respect
Favorite MusicRock and Country
Favorite TV ShowsThe Big Bang Theory, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, South Park, Lizard Lick Towing And Recovery, American Chopper, Full Throttle Saloon, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel
Favorite MoviesScary Movie 4
Favorite Quotesim right 98% of the time the other 2% fuck it
Where You Were RaisedRapid City, South Dakota
Others NoticeIm a good looking guy
Favorite Foodhamburgers on the grill and steak
Favorite PlacesLas Vegas
Secreti dont have secrets just ask anything
Michael Valentine , 24, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI am
Favorite Musicpop/hip hop
Favorite TV Showsbig bang theory
Favorite Movieshangovers
Favorite Placesmovies
Life Goalsto mary a beautiful women
jim , 32, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
More About MeI like to make people laugh, help people when there down, and all in all make the poeple around me have fun.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesWatch a Good Movie
Political Affiliationdo not fallow politics
Who I Would Like to Meetsome one who is caring, loving, smart, fun, and likes me for me.
Favorite MusicCollective Soul
Favorite TV ShowsShameless on Showtime, Gold Rush
Favorite MoviesGoonies Never Say Die! <3
Favorite BooksBibble
Where You Were RaisedArizona
Others NoticeMy blue eyes and my smile.
Favorite Foodsea food
Favorite Placesmountains lakes and zoos
Friday or Saturday Nights Iwork or camping
Life Goalsto have a good home life and just enjoy being alive
JOHN , 46, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Favorite MusicALL TYPES OF MUSIC BUT MOST ALL OLD ROCK
Favorite TV ShowsI LIKE ALL TYPES OF TV SHOW'S BUT MUST OF ALL MY SYFY SHOW'S
Favorite MoviesACTION , SCI-FI , IMPACT SHOW'S SOME HORROR MOVIES AND TV SERIES
Friday or Saturday Nights IHOME OR ON THE ROAD
Life GoalsTO BE HAPPY IN LIFE THAT IS MY GOAL IN MY LIFE
kris , 32, Male seeking Female, Box Elder, SD
Political Affiliationconservative
Where You Were Raisedwyo
Secretno

By Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
« Back to all options
By Religion
By Languages
English (43)