Eric Freeman , 35,
Male seeking Female,
More About MeI am a outstanding man that has master my realm. Looking for someone worthy of a King
Favorite Musici like ear catching music. 74% of the time its r&b or T.I the other 26% is saturday night beer drinking country & pop.
Favorite TV Showshistory chennel
Favorite Moviespersuit of happiness, kingdom come,
Favorite Booksjohn patterson, jame grimson, etc
Life Goalsto be successfull