todd cortner , 50,
Male seeking Female,
Dating Statusi just live 2 have fun
More About Mei have loads of energy when doing things i enjoy.I speak my mind. If U don't like me chances R U don't know me.I'm not easily offended. I'm polite.I put 100% into what i believe in. I'm not religeous but i definetly believe in a power greater than me. My higher Power.I believe we all have should have free will.And life is what U make it U R not a victim of life only cicumstances and U have the power 2 turn negatives 2 positives. Have Faith in yourself.
Hobbies / Interests / Activitieszoology , herpatology, fishing,dirt bikes,texas holdem staying fit and healthy.
Political Affiliationsave the planet
Who I Would Like to MeetMy real father
Favorite Musicchevelle, ac/dc, zz top, metallica, motley crue, godsmack,breaking benjamin,nickelback,alice in chains, rush,3doors down 3days grace, foofighters etc...
Favorite TV ShowsCarl Sagens Cosmos / Science Chanel / Discovery Chanel / ESPN and National Geographic
Favorite MoviesAction / psychological thrillers / documentary films / wildlife
Favorite BooksDan Brown, Patterson, King and Koontz
Others Noticehe does what he say's he will.i absolutely cannot put up with men who abuse (verbaly or physically) their wife or children. I can always find something positive that comes from utter destruction.a lot of people ask if you could go back and change 1 thing in your life what would it be? They don't realize if you change one little thing nothing from that point on would be the same, I find it a ridiculous question.And last but not least I'm funny as hell.
Skills/Talentsjuggling, noodling, cooking welding
Favorite Foodoven baked thanksgiving day turkey
Favorite Placesanywhere but KS
Subjects You Think Abouthow the aztecs, egyptians and mayans all built pyramids but none were even alive at the same time. why we don't use more wind powered energy?God knows there's plenty in KS.why do we only use 10% of our brain?. R we saving the other 90% 4 after we die? and why can't we make our atom smashers exceed the speed of light?
Friday or Saturday Nights Icamping,fishing,spending time with my 2 son's.
Life Goalslearn as much as I can and forget even less. spread possitive thoughts and make people laugh espesially when they don't want 2
Secreti've learned what a real secret is.A real secret is a thought or idea. Once u share that thought or idea with someone it is, reduced 2 common knowledge,