kerryleesher , 39,
Female seeking Male,
More About MeI am
Hobbies / Interests / Activities- Drawing or painitng anything that inspires me!
- A log fire, red wine, good company or a good book . .
- Food Glorious Food :-)
- Sun, sand and Sea!
- Spiritual Enrichment - Any contact with the animal species ( no insects or reptiles thank you!)
- Horseriding - when I'm not falling off the horse :-)
- Squash - when I can find a decent court or worthy opponent!
- New found addiction to Pilates, Osteopathy and Accupuncture!
- The Outdoors
- Family and friends in small and large doses :-)
- Mental Health and Well Being
Favorite Music- Freddie Mercury - Queen - Deep Forest - Pink Floyd - Mika - Vangelis - U2 - Bon Jovi - David Cook - Beatles - Jazz - Newton Faulkner - not entirely partial to techno
Favorite TV Showsat the moment . . ? Supernatural Heroes Masterchef Grey's Anatomy Lipstick Jungle Moonlight Top Gear Friday Night with Jonathan Ross ER America's Next Top Model Blood Ties Boston Legal The Family Guy Deadliest Catch
Favorite Movies- Moulin Rouge - Any good Science Fiction or Fantasy - Any good action Movie - The Godfather
Favorite Quotes1) If you have faith there are no questions - if you have no faith there are no answers.
2) Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
3) Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.
4) Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
5) Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.
6) A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
7) What worries you masters you.
Haddon W. Robinson
8) If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
The Dalai Lama
9) Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
10) Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with. His mind was created for his own thoughts, not yours or mine.
Henry S. Haskins
11) The fates have given mankind a patient soul.
12) In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
13) Every man's life lies within the present; for the past is spent and done with, and the future is uncertain.
15) If a man is not there for you at your worst, he does not deserve to see you at your best.
16) Knowledge must be gained by ourselves. Mankind may supply us with the facts; but the results, even if they agree with previous ones, must be the work of our mind.
17) Finding wisdom has nothing to do with time. Look deep within your soul - this is where you will find the answer.
18) Your thoughts and feelings are a mirror of your soul. Each living soul experiences life as an individual. This is why all humans live and see a separate reality.
19)When clarity and purity of thought are present, the answer you seek will present itself, for what you seek is with you and has been with you always.
20) Everyone in this world shares the same innate source of human wisdom, but it is hidden by the tangle of our own misguided peronal thoughts.
Favorite Foodchocolate :-)
Favorite Placessand sun and sea
Life Goalslive for the moment !