Online Speed Dating » Singles in Lake Charles, United States » Native American » Page - 2

Singles in Lake Charles, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
Charles , 35, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
More About MeI'm a really good Guy. Make pretty good $. I want a woman that's not afraid to have a career.takes two these days. I want a team mate. I really enjoy kinky sex mmm mmm mmmm. I'm averagely endowed
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesReally like to get a lil mud on the tires. Lol
Political AffiliationI don't CARE what the hell those idiots do
Who I Would Like to MeetI really need an nemfo. A per who's not scared to be spontaneous. And is all ways WET! Ohhh I love a dripping wet skdjjdje! Lol
Favorite MusicI like alternative
Favorite TV ShowsThat 70's show
Favorite MoviesFunny
Favorite BooksThe shack
Where You Were Raisednatchitoches la
Others NoticeMy athletic build, I really need to find a freak in sheets like me. I'm freaking horny alllll the time nut my girlfriend barley gives it to me once a month maybe. I'm too much a stud for that
Favorite FoodSteak
Favorite PlacesCalifornia it's so beautiful
Life GoalsI've already done my life aspiration. I became a Supervisor Offshore
Errick , 37, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite MusicTupac,and dj screw music
Favorite TV ShowsNothing particular
Favorite MoviesChilds play movie
Favorite BooksLaw books
Where You Were Raisedlake charles,la.Browns Ville.D.OC.
Others NoticeMy different look,mostly swag.
Favorite FoodFast food
Luke , 31, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Political AffiliationMe Industries
Favorite TV ShowsLaw & Order Special Victims Unit
Favorite MoviesX man
Favorite BooksJames Paterson Novels
Favorite Quotespaying attention doesnt cost as much as it sounds by me
Where You Were RaisedNew Orleans
Others NoticeMy lips and muscule tone
Skills/TalentsMaking people feel good and laugh
Favorite Foodmexican and mcdonalds
Friday or Saturday Nights Ihome
Life GoalsBe comfortable and have a family. Form a deep connection with a nicely built woman closer to slender than than thicker
Antonio Chavez , 51, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
More About Mei have a 9 year son he has been living with me when he was 5 just me and him it is time we let someone in our lives
Favorite TV Showscnn
Where You Were Raisedsan antonio tx
Others NoticeI am who I say I am No games
Favorite Foodmex food
Favorite Placessan antonio
scott , 51, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite MusicClassic Rock
Favorite BooksBible but i dont read much
Where You Were RaisedLake Charles, la
Life GoalsTo fufill the reason im here (with somone that cares)
Kevin , 37, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite TV ShowsHawaii 5-0
Where You Were RaisedLouisiana
Others NoticeMy eyes
Favorite FoodSoul food
Favorite PlacesFlorida
Friday or Saturday Nights ILOL at work
demarcus , 20, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite TV ShowsThe Parkers
Where You Were Raisedlake charles la.
Others Noticei am a good person
Favorite Foodpizza
Favorite Placesthe civic center
Friday or Saturday Nights Iat home
john , 59, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite MusicStevie Ray Vaughan
Where You Were RaisedHouston Tx
Others NoticeMy smile and being genuine
SecretI can't tell you,ITS A SECRET!
Billy , 58, Male seeking Female, Lake Charles, LA
More About MeI am honest, loyal,caring and trust worthy. Honor and integrity are more then just words. Don't ask me questions that you really don't want the answers to. When I love I love from my heart and want to be loved for my heart not what I do or don't have.
Hobbies / Interests / Activitiesmusic, play guitar
Political AffiliationWhat difference does it make?
Who I Would Like to Meethonesty,loyalty,honor,integrity!!! That rules out 90% of American women. The other 10% are already married.
Favorite Musicclassic rock anything but rap
Favorite TV ShowsN.C.I.S. House Manswers
Favorite MoviesHorror,Si fi, Adventure, some drama
Favorite Bookssword of shanarra, elfstones of shanarra, song of shanarra
Favorite QuotesDon't get one for the road,the road is already laided out
Where You Were RaisedWest Virginia
Others NoticeThe long blond hair
Skills/Talentssmart ass,play guitar
Favorite FoodStake
Favorite Placesdon't really have one. Florida
Friday or Saturday Nights Idepends
Life GoalsTo find a woman of honor and integrity and truly knows what loyalty means. Thats why I am not looking for an american woman!
Annette , 53, Female seeking Male, Lake Charles, LA
Favorite MusicPretty Much All
Favorite BooksFifty (50) Shades of Grey - E.L. James
Others NoticeMy eyes

By Ethnicity
Native American
« Back to all options
By Religion
By Languages
English (21)