David Sherman , 40,
Male seeking Female,
More About MeIF you are looking for a real man and a REAL relationship, read on. I know that I am a bit different than most, but believe me that is a good thing!LOL I am someone that is willing and able to love and care for someone completely and to be loved the same way! I am NOT looking for someone to take care of me...I am more than capable to do that for myself. I am looking for a true relationship. One that is committed and honest. One that will eventually allow me to remove this profile for good! So with that said... I guess the first thing you would notice is that I am tall. I am " and an average built. I have a very fun and outgoing personality that is very infectious(In a good way). I tend to make people smile and try to always lift people up instead of bringing the mood down. I have two beautiful boys and they obviously mean the world to me! They are Dave Jr. and Kyler . I spend a lot of time with my children and try to be a friend and confidant as well as a loving father. As you can tell from the pictures I am a double leg amputee. But that doesn't stop me from living my life to its fullest. I Understand that this is a little different for most people, but I assure you that my life is 95% normal, and the other 5% isn't that bad!lol The only thing that I cant do right now is run. I can walk and hold hands etc. the only difference in me and any other guy is that my feet don't stink!lol I enjoy just about any outdoor activities. I played football most of my life to include 2yrs in the NFL (with the Washington Redskins). BUT, I don't let that define who I am. There are many more interesting things to talk about in this world than "old war stories" . I like concerts, camping, nice dinners and great conversation. I love to fly and I go paragliding often! I feel if you are with the right person, bingo night could be fun. I enjoy music and you will never know what might come from my Ipod. You will catch me singing constantly. I work for myself and travel quite often. I have been to 22 countries and every state but one (S. Dakoda). I know what I want in life and I am not afraid to go after it! I want a close, no games kind of relationship. I know how to treat people well and I expect the person that I am with to be open, honest, and have the ability to communicate what they are thinking/feeling. People always know where they stand with me. I am a very tender, compassionate, accessible and honest man. I am a romantic and enjoy holding hands. I think good conversation is a must. I can listen as well if not better than I talk. I appreciate other people and their opinions. An educated debate is a big turn on for me. I like to know what other people think and why. I am simply looking for someone that can make me smile.
Who I Would Like to MeetSomeone that is willing to treat me as good as I'm willing to treat her!
Favorite MusicClassic ro ck
Favorite TV ShowsHistory channel, BBC.SCIFI
Where You Were RaisedWashingtom Dc.
Others NoticeThe fact that I'm a double amputee! LoL
Favorite FoodSteak and sushi
Friday or Saturday Nights IWith family and friends